December 31, 2020 – Sale of the Vivo 30 in the US has been discontinued. Breas will continue to support the product with the sale of its accessories and and spare parts for 7 years past this discontinuation date per our policy.
Find the non-invasive respiratory support you need to help patients come home from the hospital, with Vivo 30, featuring Pressure Control and Pressure Support modes.
Bring advanced and clinically reliable respiratory solutions to patients in the hospital or at home with Vivo 30, a Bi-Level ventilator offering non-invasive respiratory support through Pressure Control and Pressure Support modes.
Vivo 30 offers advantages for both patients and providers:
- eSync, highly responsive Trigger technology, enables Vivo 30 to synchronize smoothly with the patient’s breathing effort. As the patient demands for a new breath Vivo 30 responds immediately and delivers the pressure required.
- An intuitive user-interface with Home and Clinical modes enables both the patient and clinician to adjust the desired settings.
- An integrated heated humidifier comfortably moistens the air.
- An attractive, appealing design and logical user interface make Vivo 30 an integrated part of the home environment.
Experience the benefits of Vivo 30
- Minimal and maximal inspiratory time
- eSync, synchronized breath delivery
- Designed for use at home or in hospital
- Large, easy-to-read display with simple menu structure and backlight
- Large, easy-to-use buttons with backlight
- Built-in alarm clock
- Rear hose swivel connection
- Designed for a wide range of masks
- Low noise < 30dB(A)
- 3 Ventilation modes
- 2 Device modes
- Comprehensive alarm package
- Integrated heated humidifier
- Internal data/calendar memory
- Stable unit with small footprint
- Easy to carry
- Worldwide mains power compatibility
- Flexible DC power options
eSync Technology Inside
Non-invasive ventilation is all about having the opportunity to choose the optimal device for the patient. The Bi-Level Ventilators with high-performing triggering technology, eSync gives an exellent option for each application, along with a user friendly design and user interface.
One of the key goals of mechanical ventilation is to decrease the patient’s work of breathing. Yet if the Bi-Level is not responding well to the patient’s initial breathing effort, this could cause patient ventilator asynchrony and inadequate treatment. Successful ventilation is based on recognising the patient’s individual breathing effort and immediately responding to his or her way of breathing. Thanks to eSync, Breas’ highly responsive Trigger technology, iSleep and Vivo Bi-Levels synchronize smoothly and efficiently with the patient’s breathing pattern. eSync provides truly individualized and comfortable treatment for the patient.
The Right Pressure at the Precise Moment
eSync is based on innovative trigger and leakage compensation technologies. A triggering system is only as efficient as its leakage calculation is precise. The Bi-Level ventilators feature a true leakage calculation which complements the ventilation triggering technology.
Improving on ordinary flow-based triggering systems, eSync intelligently measures both the flow and the patient’s initial effort when triggering a breath. Thanks to these exact measurements, the Bi-Levels respond immediately when the patient demands a new breath and deliver the pressure required.
- PSV (Pressure Support Ventilation)
- PCV (Pressure Control Ventilation)
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
Device modes: Clinical, Home
IPAP/EPAP: 4 to 30 cmH2O / 2 to 20 cmH2O or IPAP -2 cmH2O
CPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O
Breath rate: 4 to 40 BPM
Inspiratory time: 0.3 to 5 s
Rise time: 1 to 9
Inspiratory trigger (eSync): 1 to 9, Off
Expiratory trigger: 1 to 9
Ramp function: 10 to 60 min
Humidification: 1 to 9, (10 to 30 mgH2O/L)
Audible alarm: 1 to 9
Maximum flow: > 200 litres/min
Minimal inspiratory time Off,: 0.3 to 3.0 s
Maximal inspiratory time: 0.3 to 3.0 s, Off
Noise level (at 10 cmH2O constant pressure): Less than 30 dB(A)
Pressure; bar graph and digital data: 0 to 30 cmH2O
Calculated tidal volume accuracy: ± 20% or ± 20ml (witchever is the greatest)
Leakage calculation accuracy: ± 20%
Total breath rate: 0 to 60 BPM (Breaths Per Minute)
I/E Ratio: 1 :10 to 10 :1
Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
External battery: 12/24 V DC
Recommended mask leakage: 20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH22O
Minimum mask leakage: 12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O
Audible Alarm Level: 35 to 85 dB(A)
Low/High pressure alarm, Low volume alarm, Low/High leakage alarm, Low external DC Warning, Low power alarm, Internal function failure alarms.
W x H x D: 7.5″ x 8.8″ x 8.9″
Weight: 6.8 lbs (with HA 01)
Air outlet: 22 mm male conical standard connector