Fixed pressure or auto adjusting cpap – The Z2 is available either as a fixed pressure cpap or an auto adjusting cpap.
Auto Stop and Auto Start / Stop feature – The Z2 CPAP detects when the mask is removed to stop therapy. The Z2 Auto detects when breathing starts in the mask to start therapy and when the mask is removed to stop therapy.
Ramp capable – adjusts over a period of time from a lower pressure to the treatment pressure
Big, bright LCD display so that you always know what is going on with your session.
- Displays pressure setting, ramp time & progress, power status, and more
- Gives you visual feedback when programming ramp and pressure settings
- Back light turns off for sleep
Z-Breathe® comfort feature
- One of the greatest issues cpap users complain about is the difficulty in exhaling against the pressure exerted by the cpap machine. The Z2 CPAP machine uses the proprietary Z-Breathe comfort feature which is designed to smooth out the breathing cycle by minimizing the impacts of spikes and drops which occur.
Small enough for travel
- Just 6.48″ x 3.30″ x 2.02″ and 10.5 oz.
- Free Data Viewer software connects via USB to a Windows based computer
- Free Nitelog app connects the Z2 Auto with iOS or Android mobile devices